As a member of the family, tell us about how you are involved with the family business.
– Marty is my grandfather so Encon is in my blood. I started out as a summer intern in 2015, working part-time as a helper for service techs – going out on the road in a van on sites. Currently I am working with the estimating team and really enjoy the challenge.
Do you have a mentor in the company?
– Paul is my mentor, he’s really helpful and willing to help and teach. Of course my grandfather is an amazing example of how hard work will pay off.
Where can we find you on the weekends?
– I am an outdoor guy. Whenever I can you can find me hiking, skiing in the winter months, or just hanging with friends gaming.
Is there a project you are most proud to have been a part of?
– I was part of the Loreal main campus which was a very big project. I worked on the estimating team. It’s cool to see the scale of projects – how big it really is!
What is your favorite part of working at Encon?
– It’s fun to work with my mom. She brings me lunch and surprises from the store.