What is your current position?
– I am the Controls Engineer but wear many hats. I have an IT background with a degree in technology from Phoenix Universuty, so I serve as our in-house IT specialist. I also work with our service department, trouble shooting problems that tie into building automation systems.
What is something you’d still like to learn?
– Would still love to learn more of the details of the controls industry, programming and working out on the field with the guys.
Tell us about some challenges of the job?
– Challenges that come with technology – constant learning and always being ahead of the curve. ALWAYS putting on your thinking cap.
What is your superpower?
– I used to work as a waiter so I am great at dealing with people. It’s paramount we can communicate with our customers and relate to their needs.
Where can we find you outside the office?
– With my daughter Gabriella, doing mixed martial arts and photography
What can we find on your office desk?
– Lots of power adapters, papers, and endless IT stuff!